Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Photos of the Week- Some of my favorite kids

Savannah Grace Carley
Kaitlin took this photo. She's a little photog in training. The Carley girls came over to play and Angie and I got to visit while Kaitlin played photographer. She did a good job. All of these Carley girls photos are Kaitlin's. You go girl. Savannah and Jack have known each other since they were in Utero. She's a beautiful little spitting image of her mom and my kids love playing with her and Addie.

Adeline Rose Carley
Addie is just about the cutest thing you'll ever see. Her cheeks alone make you smile but then you add those big eyes and her expressions and her PRECIOUS voice and she could easily be a child movie star. My kids kept talking about her after they left...they couldn't get over her preciousness.

Carsyn Ivey Vaughn
My sister's little DIVA. Oh, this child is ME made over as a child...watch out world! She is a spit fire and a ball of personality- a lady who knows what she wants. She is the President, Vice President, and treasurer of her own fan club, and even covered in dirt she walks around like she's on a runway. Confidence is her middle name. I use to be the same way but l.i.f.e. has a way of humbling you. :)


Jack Jack
Uncle Joe came over with his lighting studio and we played for hours. Here is one of the shots I got. His camera made my camera look like a 72 Toyota pick up truck but I thought this picture was worthy of a little show and tell. I wish I had the shots from his camera. He's coming over today to do a family shoot for practice. :)

Lily
(my friend's daughter)
This child is a real life china doll. Her skin is perfect and her little personality is unreal. She is so peaceful and content and just plane GOOD. Her mom has done a lot of praying and she is an answer to prayer...a true angel. Kaitlin is obsessed with her. I was so busy talking to her mommy that I didn't get a lot of good shots of her but I sure enjoyed her presense.
Now if I could just get my nephews to pose for a picture that would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment