Carsyn. Jack, Kaitlin, Camden
June 6, 2009
Welcome to my new but very much the same blog. I recently had an experience that made me decide to start a new blog without our last name in the site address. This is where I will post from now on so save this blog to your reader and/or "favorites" before you forget and I delete my old one.
I decided to start off the new blog with a very "summer-y" picture of the kiddos that I happily snapped the other day. I have a similar photo of me and my sister and cousin many years back that I wish I could find. Classic popsicle pose, I know, but a good one.
I was able to upgrade my camera to the D90 for almost nothing and am so excited to shoot some pics tomorrow. I really can't even believe the difference in one level of a Nikon upgrade. It may be that my super amazing 50mm lens finally works on the D90 and it did not on my other camera but regardless I am excited to have it for some upcoming shoots that my friends have asked me to do. I am going to be one snap happy girl this summer!

What a cute picture! I will be sure to update your blog address on my blog :)
ReplyDelete