Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

2 more days

ONLY 2 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't begin to tell you how happy I am. This year has been such a challenge and it is almost over! I am moving up to 3rd grade next year with my students. It's called "looping". Six of my students will be going to the new local elementary school.... so some changes will occur, but I am happy with the changes. I'll be teaching Reading and Language Arts ONLY. That will be nice. I teach all subjects right now.

I am so excited for this summer. I look forward to being able to spend my days to my family. I also can't wait to finish decorating my house. I leave for Hawaii with my sister in a week so I am so giddy about that! I am leaving my babies with Eric for 6 days!!! It will be great for them to bond without me around but I am going to miss them so much. I cry when I think about it. I feel so empty without them but I know I need this vacation to recharge and spend time with my siblings. My little bro, Joe, lives in Oahu and is flying us (his siblings) out there for the week. He lives on the beach. It's going to be great.

I will most definitely post pictures when I get back. I will be a picture freak the whole vacation! Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment