Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

O.M.G.

DSC_1484_edited-1

Stephen & Michelle

It's sad that I am posting a picture of a recent photoshoot that I did on my family blog, but this is my life lately (and they are like family to us). August for teachers (and parents) is crazy anyway, but how quickly I forget how much work it is to start a new classroom!!! After the hours I have put in in my new Kindergarten Jungle I pray that I will stay in Kindergarten for many, many years. I have yet to leave the school before 5:30 pm since I started in July. Thank the good and loving Lord that my kids love being there. Kaitlin runs around with her friends and Jack could play in my classroom for hours. I loaded it down with toys, puzzles, games, ect. to secure some work time after school because I know how much work is involved in starting a new classroom. But can I say how much I miss taking pictures? I have done 2 photoshoots (and got paid!!) recently...Stephen and Michelle being one of them......so my weekends have been spent editing those in place of recording my own children's lives. However, I know this too shall pass, and I will not work these insane hours all year as I get into the swing of things. For now though, I am sad to look through my camera full of photos and know that I simply do not have the time to edit them and record their stories. My mom's 60th was so much fun and the pictures are priceless.....I am going to have to post those soon before too much time passes and I forget!

I love the photo of Stephen and Michelle. They are truly Barbie and Ken. I hope you like them guys!! I'll see you with the photos ready in 2 weeks! :)

2 comments:

  1. We are SOOO excited to see you all in two weeks (and to see the pictures, but only because it means we get to hang out, too!)!!! I LOVE this picture of us - you are the best!! Thank you for the teaser :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture, Suzy! I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete