July 2003
Cape San Blas, FL
"the pout"
This was classic Kaitlin for many years. She was definitely the queen of pouting. I was pregnant with Jack on this trip. It was a really fun time...the last vacation we had as a family of THREE. She wore a bandana a lot to keep her hair off of her face on the windy beach. Don't you think it made her look tough? She looks like a harley chick. I was just thinking back on her at this time and remember how young and bratty she was before Jack was born. It really did change her for the better. I think having a sibling is humbling and teaches you how to share your life with someone. Before Jack, the world literally revolved around Kaitlin...and it SHOWED. Over the years she has grown out of that bratty phase and turned into a sweetheart. Thank goodness!!

No comments:
Post a Comment