Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Twenty10:270

day 270
These two have bonded over football. I am not sure when it happened, but Jack has decided to pay attention. Eric walked downstairs this afternoon in his Falcon's jersey and Jack ran upstairs and put his on. They watched the whole game together. I left in the fourth quarter to check my email and Jack came running upstairs yelling "We won!!!! We won!!!!" He was so excited. Very cute. I am more than thankful that he has decided to like watching football. Eric needs a fan to bond with during the games, and I just can't satisfy that need. I try, but everytime I make a comment about the game, I get a look from Eric....like he's saying, "Please don't pretend to know what you are talking about." It's bad. So I stay quiet. Now he has a buddy. Thank you God!!!!

2 comments: