(Brandi's oldest daughter, Lily....who clearly could be mistaken for a doll)
I got to spend some quality time with my friend Brandi, and her daughters, Lily and Dakota yesterday. It was so nice to hold a sweet baby and catch up with a dear girlfriend. Everytime I hang out with Brandi I am blown away to smitherenes by how calm and sweet and angelic her girls are. But I know why, so it always inspires me.
I learn A LOT from Brandi about natural living every time we hang out. And every chance I get tobetter myself, I take it. I am always on a mission to be better and live better. But what I learn the most from her is how eating super healthy affects your mood. Her family puts nothing but the best in their bodies and her kids are soooooo calm and sweet. I am sure there is more to it, but they are still living proof of what eating healthy can do for us.
And their beauty is quite a sight! All four of them look like models (dad not pictured). They are an extraordinarily beautiful family. I LOVE taking pictures of them. Lily does not like pictures so it's hard to get a good shot of her, but Dakota is a little ham. She was posing like nobody's business! She got mommy's eyes, which is a huge blessing. Brandi's eyes are rare. They are the bluest things you've ever seen!
I love hanging out with my girls over breaks. It's so therepeautical. :)
Now off to spend some time with my cousin and her beautiful baby, Day. This break has been a little slice of heaven.






Thanks for the sweet words. I'll swap you health lessons for blog ones :) You are so talented!
ReplyDelete