Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

i heart faces week 51: "hilarious outtakes"

DSC_0248
(Jack pouting because he hates pictures....Carsyn annoyed with his tendancy to stall everything with his pouting)
This week over at i heart faces the theme is hilarious outtakes. I got really giddy when I saw this on their website because I have SO MANY of these kinds of pictures. I'm always forcing innocent children to smile for me, and we know how that works. Out of 50 pictures, I usually get one that I can actually use. Over time I have realized that the accidentally funny ones are the best framers because they're real. These are from a session I did this summer. I was trying to get a shot of all the grandkids for Nana's 60th birthday gift. I did get one.....but some of the funniest ones were the ones I didn't use.

DSC_0249
At least I finally got him to look in the direction of the camera. :)
DSC_0255
I think they were all done at this point. Jack was so mad about the whole experience and made everyone else mad by not cooperating, so I decided to change locations to see if that would change his tune.
DSC_0218
It didn't. I finally gave up on making them smile and told them to make whatever face they wanted.....I was OVER IT. Here's what I got.

DSC_3979
I had to add this one.
My only question here is directed towards Carsyn, Caroline, and Nicholas, and Layton......why was THAT the face when chose when told to smile?

Visit i heart faces and make yourself laugh!

7 comments:

  1. LOvely pictures of your family.On every picture there is something to smile about.
    LOvely children

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet photos! I think these have such personality - literally :)

    Blessings and Happy New Year!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I love your pictures. So funny! They are perfect! Really perfect! And I love that the best ones are the ones you didn't frame : ) Real is beautiful, isn't it? : ) I don't know if I have ever been to visit here before. I must look around. I absolutely LOVE your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all adorable. Love the last one, especially. Something about it just makes me laugh. Maybe it's because the adults are so serious and the kids look so silly. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are awesome. You are very good at what you do too. How long have you been taking pictures?

    ReplyDelete