Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Twenty10:30


DSC_4949-1
We had a little surprise at Kaitlin's basketball game today...the Vaughntraps showed up with Nana and made our day! They came home with us after the game and played for a couple of joyous hours. {Kaitlin's team won the game and she scored 13 points!!} I love it when Layton, Camden, and Carysn come over. The kids are so happy, and I've really missed them lately. We don't see each other that much anymore. My sister and I lead such busy lives...hers being twice as busy as mine. She works 2 full time jobs and has 3 kids.....can you imagine? She's a warrior. I am craving some sister time. I laugh so hard every time we hang out. She puts life in perspective for me. Any time I am being dramatic or moody, she puts me in my place and adds a humorous light to every situation. I love my time with my sister. And I love my time with her kids. The kids in my family all share one very AWESOME quality.....a fantastic sense of humor. All 5 of them. They are all hysterical and love to completely goob out. This picture says a thousand words. LoVe It.
Now it is time for some stir-fry and a movie night with the kids. I love the weekends so much. They go by so fast though.

1 comment:

  1. Your photos & posts are quite amusing & wonderful! It is so awesome that you have kids that will pose for the camera as they do!

    ReplyDelete