Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

i heart faces week 2: "Best Face Photo"

DSC_4442
{photo taken December 30, 2009}
As part of i heart faces 1st birthday celebration (Happy Birthday!!) they are hosting a challenge for the best face photo! The only catch is that the photo has to be taken in the month of December or early January. I am glad I hung out with my dear friend Brandi and her beautiful girls, or I might not have anything to enter this week! When I read the rules for this week's contest I immediately thought of this photo because it really focuses on Dakota's facial features....which are amazing. If you don't enter their contests or read their blog....you've got to start today. You do not have to be a professional, you can be an amateur like me. :) I've learned a lot from the pro's on this site. Go for it!
Visit i heart faces to read, learn, enter, and view tons of amazing photos!

3 comments:

  1. this is a great photo! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the black and white conversion! And the eyes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT... It's great in black and white. What gorgeous eyes too!


    www.crystaljeanrae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete