
Facts about Jack: The SIX year old
-He wants to be a secret agent when he grows up. He can't decide between the CIA and the FBI. I just know he'll be a minister though. He loves Jesus. He loves talking about him and reading about him. I'd love that!
-He eats a huge breakfast every morning. Every bite. At 6 am. Eggs, fruit, a bagel, and sometimes oatmeal too. He's an eating machine now that he is being healed from his allergies by his natureopath.
-He uses the words "seriously", "awkward", "interesting", and "necessary" on a regular basis. He's got a freakishly large vocabulary for a 6 year old.
-He a good writer, and his reading comprehension is unreal, which means he's a good listener. Kinda wierd to know a man who listens...albeit a little man.
-He has a crush on 2 girls...... Mia and Kaylie. He can't decided which one he likes more, but Mia is prettier...he says.
-He is really into war, which upsets me. I am a lover, not a fighter. I don't get war, agree with it, or support it, so having a son who loves war is frightening to me. I hope he takes his fighting nature and uses it for a good cause, like fighting for something good that he believes in, which very well may be his country.....someday. If he's not too busy being a secret agent.
-He melts my heart on a regular basis. Seriously. His big eyes, and those pouty lips and that little scratchy voice....oh my. Watching Kaitlin grow up so fast has taught me to treasure even the whiniest of moments with Jack. Granted, he can be a total handful, but he still melts my heart. BOYS!
He sounds like a total bundle of joy! And i absolutely love the picture!
ReplyDelete