Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Twenty10:136

DSC_7407
Anna's dedication was today so we got to hang with the Galbraith family. Steven and Michelle.....we love you guys so much! We love going over to your house. It feels like we are at home. Thank you for inviting us and letting us celebrate with you. We loved watching Sam run around like a typical destructive boy, and dip his entire hand in the chocolate fountain tryin to cover his strawberry. We loved holding Anna. We loved seeing your whole family. The chocolate fountain was YUM. Eric and I sat and talked last night about how much we love you guys.....and your little peeps. I really do wish we lived closer, but I think we do a pretty good job of seeing each other considering the distance and the crazines of our lives.
DSC_7419
The colors outside were so vivid, so we took advantage of our being dressed up snapped these cute pics. Kaitlin did her hair in the MOST precious way today. She brushed it and scrunched it and let it air dry. She looked so adorable with curly hair!
DSC_7452
Oh the sweetness in this photo is too much to bare. Jack, Kaitlin and I fought over Anna for most of the afternoon. This was the first time Jack really showed a baby so much love. He layed there with her and snuggled with her and asked me if we could have a baby. When he didn't have her, he was whining for her. Kaitlin and I are always baby hogs, but Jack surprised me (and yes, he now has "96" silly bands). Both the kids were begging for us to add to our family. They kept talking about it throughout the afternoon. Oh my....they have no concept of the sacrafices they would have to make for a little sibling! They even made Eric and I have a real conversation about it. We obviously came to the conclusion that it can't happen, but we do lose our minds every now and then and think about #3 as a possibility. I swear we would if there weren't 100 really good reasons not to.
DSC_7478
Curly Kate. LoVe this hair on her. Yes, she is such a rule follower, and she takes life very seriously, but there is also this really carefree song writer in her, and the lose curls match that girl. I can see her on stage years from now with a very distinct style and messy wavy hair, singing her beautiful music. Her most recent songs are WOW. You could put a few of them on the radio tomorrow. I tear up every time she sings me one of her new songs. She is so humble,yet confident in her talent. God- please keep her this way!

1 comment:

  1. Suzy, you are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete