The other day I stupidly sent out a post to all 386 of my facebook friends (half of them I don't even know) to update my friends on our December. After I realized I did it, I tried talking myself into going back to an open blog, because I couldn't believe I had just done that after switching over my entire blog for privacy reasons. I wasn't thinking. After a few days of these thoughts running in the back of my mind, I realized I just really don't want my private life out there for anyone to see or read about.
So I apologize for giving you an extra step, but entering your email addresses is the only way I can undo my mistake. I'll send all of you an email invite when I post so you don't have to check this unless you get one. Grandpa Hable~ I promise I will try to stay on top of posting! I know I've been bad! :)
Also- The project Twenty10 video is in the works. I didn't technically finish the project, but who cares...you would never know by the video!
Love to you all,
Suzy
Suz, I completely understand why you went private. I wondered about the facebook notice when I saw your post that you updated your blog. I think you are doing the write thing!
ReplyDeleteI love you, Suzy! Thanks for keeping the blog; I love seeing the kids. And...I totally don't mind entering an email address to save your sanity and privacy!
ReplyDelete